- In association with Telemedicine Society of India we have trained 2300+ doctors on telemedicine practice guidance on GYANET.
- Dr. P.S.Ramkumar: Chosen among the 10 best CEO’s from Healthcare Technology – 2020.Read More
- APCOG signs MOU with Widad University College, Malaysia.
- Applied Cognition Systems Pvt Ltd collaborate with Center for Advancement of Global Health (CAGH) ,an NGO based in Cochin, Kerala, India.Read More
- Japanese Village Project.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education(MAHE) sets up Industry supported lab to help the elderly.
- Setting up a Research Lab with Bapuji Institution, Focusing on Technology for Elderly Care.Read More
- A Bangalorean technologist innovates for the elderly.Read More
- APCOG collaborates with HOSPICA development Company Ltd, Thailand for development of Geriatric Care management system.
- APCOG signs collaboration with Traffic Control department, Bangalore for Traffic Monitoring Control System.
- APCOG collaborates with CAGH and University of Michigan School of Information Sciences for Public Hygiene Surveillance.
- Internship Programs with Nitte Institute of Technology, Nitte, Ambedkar Institute of Technology, RNSIT, Bangalore, RV engineering College, Oxford Engineering College, Bangalore, AIT, Chickmagalur, Sahyadri Engineering College, Mangalore etc
- Collaboration with Manipal Academy of Higher Education(MAHE), BIET, Davanagere, Jain University, Bangalore, Dayanand Sagar University and GMIT, Davanagere on Research, Training and Education
- Research and Development Consultation to DST and Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad on Decision Support Systems
- Research and Development Consultation to BMTC, Bangalore on Passenger surveillance and mobile infotainment
- Research and Development Consultation to TeleDNA Communications on Data Analytics
- 5 patent Filings and 15+ Publications