Guide to the PharmIT
Pharmit partners with drug manufacturers, distributors, chemists, and pharmacy networks / stores to connect the entire pharma supply chain. We accumulate the data at all levels to manage receipts, orders, distribution, returns, and invoices. Our business intelligence platform helps the manufacturers, distributors and retailers to plan promotions and reallocate capital by analysing real time data across the supply chain.
02. The Brief
Various Sectors of Pharma Industry
Our business intelligence platform helps the manufacturers, distributors and retailers to plan promotions and reallocate capital by analysing real time data across the supply chain.
Manufacturer and C&F
- In-Package Direct Purchase Quotation.
- conversion to Order.
- Purchase Order -> Packing Slip -> Invoice generation.
- Direct In-Package transfer of Invoice to Distributor.
- Receipts/Payment Reminder
- Ground force management
- Order to Invoice Conversion
- Purchase/Sale Quotation
- Cold-Chain Monitoring
- Transport Tracking
- Warehouse Management
- Account Management
- Payment and Receipts Management and Reminder
- Centralized Product Management
- HR Management
- User/Role based Authentication and Authorization
- Communication Management
- E-Mail / SMS enabled package
- Regular Online Updates
- MIS Reporting
- Search Real-Time products availability from Distributors of Exchange.
- Send Purchase Order directly to Distributor.
- Import Purchase Invoice of Distributor directly to stock book (Auto).
How PharmIT is easy
Entering that gable-ended Spouter-Inn, you found yourself in a wide, low, straggling entry with old-fashioned wainscots, reminding one of the bulwarks of some condemned old craft. On one side hung a very large oilpainting so thoroughly besmoked, and every way defaced, that in the unequal crosslights by which you viewed.